Enlighten up my life.

After a long time in a sleep mode.. okay lets wake this blog up!

You know i had an amazing end of the year.. and so the opening of 2021. (Because i took the PCR test in the beginning of january... and yes, still positive covid)
being a covid survivor, it never crossed my mind. 
and from this disease i learned so much.

let me tell you..

when i first felt the symptoms i just knew it was a common cold. For the complete symptoms day by day you can check on my highlight in instagram profile (#WebtunCopit). but actually, in this phase i learned the way i think about what happened to my self "is just common cold" made me feel light. i didnt worry much. I made lime drinks, jamu, cooked soup, and so on to make my body healthier.

along with it.. i know anyone with cough or high temperature is advised not to go out. So from the first day, i tried my best to not go anywhere. 

i just want to hone on this point: Dont worry too much. Be calm. Seek for a help if you need. but please, be calm. everything insyaAllah went well. 

and this one i bring to my next journey...

***
on January 10th
My husband and i planned to go to Jogja to have a special program on morula clinic (you know what the program is when i tell the name of the place, right?). Yes, we have been married for 5 years, and for that long i'm being asked by questions i can never answer..
" When are you going to pop out a kid?" and for that long I also pretend I don’t notice people exchanging worried looks. It takes effort to keep my cool. After a few deep breaths, I run through my usual answers in a measured tone: "Doain aja ya.."

The planned changed as the covid still exist in my body.

you know how hard it is to resist on your dream..

again and again.

but back to the first lesson i learned "Dont worry! be calm.."

sometimes we worry a lot but then... we realized.. the reality is not as we thought.. 
When you choose to have faith that everything is going to work out for the best, when you release the struggle, that is when your backpack will become lighter, and you will no longer have to spend your life walking uphill.

RELEASE.. AND Hope firmly.. to the rope of Allah.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Trying To Conceive (TTC) Journey ; Hai Polyps!

Menjadi aku

Vacation ; Well spent